Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Words of support

*
*
Please head on over to Serving the Queens and say a few words of support and offer your love and compassion to this family who has lost a son. I'm not eloquent and won't try to offer a tribute here to a man I did not know. Except to say that I love my country and this young man did too. He was willing to fight for it in a way most of us are unwilling or unable to do. I weep for him as much as I honor his memory because he died to keep us free. I truly believe that.

Please offer your thoughts to Matt's parents, Terry & Cheryl Blaskowski, knowing they have lost a child. A hero, a soldier, yes. But to them - their boy.

Jenn at Serving the Queens plans to give Terry and Cheryl the link to the posts for them - as a card, in memoriam so-to-speak. Please fill those posts with love. Here.
*
*

4 Comments:

Ms. Skywalker said...

Thank you for your words and for taking the time to send people to the card.

Greatly, greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, how sad.

My close cousin leaves for Iraq next week. It's heartbreaking.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to the family. Our children are not suppose to die before us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for leading me to this site.