Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finally

*
I listed the green aventurine and sterling silver necklace in my Etsy shop tonight. Finally. It has literally been months since I have listed anything new. Now all I have to do is keep at it. I took tons of pictures yesterday and this evening, so hopefully I will get at least one or two pieces listed a day for the next week. Uh huh. I'll believe it when I see it too. :)

Now I have to clean up my photography mess, get an order ready to go out, make my lunch and get ready for bed. Hopefully I will be able to get to bed before 1:00 am but who am I kidding? I don't generally move that fast.

My jewelry is why I started this blog but for some reason I got this notion that people would be interested in my electrical problems, my kids, and whether or not I grow chin hairs these days. Okay, I won't stop talking about that stuff, but I really hope to at least do a bit more with my beading. Balance, right? Balance.

I'm going to get up now and listen to my ankles snap crackle and pop as I make my way about my business. They do that all the time now, man, does this aging process ever give up any happy surprises???

I haven't seen any yet!
*

7 Comments:

Catherine said...

Bettejo, have you ever considered that you might just be tired and not growing old at all. Beauty sleep and all that.

Catherine x

Drew said...

Balance is key. For each chin hair, something positive such as your kick as necklace. Balance...

And then perhaps some half naked guys. That'll make you feel young in seconds.

Unknown said...

I have the same problems as you. I make tons of beadwork but never find the time to photo it and process the photo and write the web page and write the blog entry... It all feels like time taken away from more beading and we can't have that. But to be in business, we have to, don't we?

Anonymous said...

Oh, chin hairs are my favorite blog fodder! Please tell!

MsCatMinder said...

I couldntr find the silver flower piece in the shop ? Am I looking in the wrong place ...

BetteJo said...

I don't know where you are looking, but it is the first item in my shop because I just listed it last night.
http://bettejosbeads.etsy.com

Thanks for checking it out! :)

Lavender said...

The photos and the listings are really a joy killer - countless hours of agony - I know!
As for getting older, I wish I knew the secret...I woke up this morning feeling like Id been run over by a truck - how does that happen in a nice soft warm bed???
Egads!!!
Just gotta keep going I guess, :)