Friday, April 15, 2011

Not the look I was going for ..

.
So do you think I can put my super duper revitalizing, firming, wrinkle-reducing, skin cream on at night?
Yikes!


S'cuse the blur - no glasses on!


Looks like a slick cassette player, doesn't it?  





I set it up and fitted the mask, and laid down for a couple minutes to try it on my side, see how well I could turn over, see if the mask leaked in different positions, etc.  I was kind of hoping the machine would scare the cats so I could sleep without any of them demanding to be let under the covers or anything but Riley came in and purred while he sniffed the mask.  He seemed intrigued by the exhalation holes and the air coming out of them.  Oh great - he thinks it's cool.  


Oops - shiny objects - forgot I had a post sitting here unpublished.  I'll let you know how my sleep goes!

.

6 Comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Never mind how it looks this gadget will save your life !
Watch that the cats dont bit the hose they are expensive and for some reason cats like the hoses ...go figure....
Take care
Diane

The Beading Gem said...

Not quite the latest fashion trend I'm afraid. Any trouble sleeping with that gizmo on?

BetteJo said...

Actually it's surprisingly quiet - beyond hearing my own breathing. Last night was my first night - I think I need a few days before I can determine how well I can sleep with it. :)

Cindy said...

I had to replace my machine months ago and it is the same cassette player. Funny story, Ana my grad-daughter stayed over the other day and so I went to take a nap with her and put on my outer space head gear and she sat straight up adn her eyes told me she had never seen this before. duh, try sleeping when a little finger is sitting on the exhaust hole, we played that for about half an hour.

Anonymous said...

Im afraid I would roll over and strangle myself. That would be my luck. LOL. Hope it gives you a good nights sleep.

Shai Williams said...

Wow. I don't think that I could ever sleep with one of those. Anything touching my face when I sleep wakes me up immediately no matter how many sleeping pills I have taken.