Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lurking, painting, and grownup hair.

.
I must admit to being very, very selfish.  Recently I have subscribed to a whole slew of blogs, mostly home design blogs, shabby blogs, that I stalk and lurk on.  And since I have added about 50 blogs where all I do is look at the pretty pictures and try to figure out how to make this house so pretty - I haven't been spending nearly enough time paying attention to my regular blogs.  


You know, the ones I generally comment on.  Ahem.  


I spent a good part of my day painting furniture and some other stuff, but this evening?  This evening I am going to catch up on my blog reading and commenting.  Really.  


Oh -and I got a new haircut.  Although to anyone here it probably looks the same ... but my hair had gotten past my shoulders so yeah, short again.  I went to a real stylist, it cost more than 12 dollars!  And then I went back the next week and let the same gal color my hair.  I think I might make a habit of this.  


Try not to look at my fridge, okay?




.

4 Comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Looks fantastic !
My hair is really long right now.. I dont know if I will cut it,I think I want to wear it up for summer,long hair is so much work tho...
I havent been blogging at all.... dont know why....I miss it tho, but I do keep reading... lurking.. LOL!
Your fridge looks just like mine no worries.
Diane

Teena in Toronto said...

You sound busy!

Lookin' good!

The Beading Gem said...

The short style and color suits you! I wear my hair short too an love the easy maintenance! More time to blog!

BetteJo said...

I had it cut more of a medium length a week ago but doggone it - if I have to choose between sleep and hair - sleep wins. And makeup. Hafta have my makeup. Anyway - I went and had it cut again at my color appointment. No muss no fuss.