Saturday, May 26, 2007

Done For Today


Well I have done all I can for today. My memory being what it is anymore - I am not sure I put everything back or not - but I will figure it out eventually. I am just glad I was able to get that 3rd column, I am pretty proud of myself for doing even that. Knowing nothing about Html I am lucky I managed.

Very tired now, and I really need to make some jewelry this weekend. I think I only have 2 bracelets and a pair of earrings to post right now and I'd really like to get going and build up some inventory. Need to start posting things on a regular basis, not every couple of weeks!!!

Here is a lovely pic - I believe it's Macchu Picchu - looks like a wonderful place to sit, looking out over the world it looks like, and contemplate. Away from everything. Peacefulness, then bed!!



0 Comments: