Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Desktop meme

I found this meme on Lady Banana's blog and I wanted to play. To me it's somehow fascinating to see the desktop behind the blog if you will, of the people whose sites I visit. Here is mine. Today. I mess with my desktop all.the.time. I love searching for new wallpaper and icons, and yes - they ARE ginormous, aren't they?



~click to see ginormous icons even bigger!~


I'm hoping some of you will want to play along. Humor me, please? Show us your desktop!




2 Comments:

PypersTune said...

I don't think I know how to take a picture of my desk top. How do I do it?

BetteJo said...

Molly - I just hold down the ctrl alt and Print Screen buttons which copies whatever you're on at the moment, then I open paint and do paste. Then - I save it as a jpeg. Don't know if there is an easier way but this is the easiest I know of! Hope you try it!