Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Every time a guest leaves ...

*
Mom made it all the way to the ICU this time, all because she came up with a fever and a wheeze. Not sure if I should ignore these things because man they whip her out to the hospital SO fast!

Once at the hospital she fell into a deep sleep and her blood pressure was low .. 83 over 38, numbers like that. This is her monitor today. She had meds and fluids and constant monitoring to get it back up to where it is now.

After sleeping about 3 hours before going to work this morning, I was tired heading for the hospital straight from work tonight. But there she was chasing a peach slice around the napkin on her chest, and laughing her evil laugh at me like she knows something about me I don't know.

Hmmm... like maybe I fell for it again? Nah. She couldn't have faked her numbers, could she?

Remains to be seen I guess. Early to bed tonight.
*



4 Comments:

Mahala said...

Hang in there... ((hugs))

The Beading Gem said...

Glad to hear your Mum pulled thru this latest crisis.

Anonymous said...

Hate all this for you. Wish there was something I could do to help. Glad she is doing better.

Shai Williams said...

Just remember to take care of yourself first. It won't do anyone any good if you end in hospital yourself.