Thursday, April 15, 2010

Phoning it in

> I have no idea if A this will work and B what it will look like if
> it does.
>
> My laptop is dead in the water right now. The virus we thought
> might be gone, isn't. Tomorrow my future son-in-law will be wiping
> my laptop and reloading the operating system. My files are backing
> up now.
>
> I find it incomprehensible that anyone would get satisfaction from
> doing this to somebody! What kind of kicks are those?
>
> Anyway, I've commented here and there but for the most part it makes
> me cross eyed to read blogs on my phone so I'm not doing much of it.
>
> Not surprised it's gotten to this point really, it's been a bad
> day. Went to work without my tea which I just don't do. But after
> coming home from work I tossed a frozen dinner in the microwave and
> in pulling it out - my hand caught on the micro door and my meal
> went the opposite direction and landed in the cat box. Yup. Nice.
> Sauce on the wall and floor but the bulk of it in the cat box. Gah.
>
> Tomorrow has to be better, right? Wish me luck - hope to be back
> soon.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks really bad. I hope things start to go better soon.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Yup that sucks big time !
I too hope your going to have a better day tomorrow!
Lots of people getting virus its terrible.
Put in a good protection system,I never ever knock on wood ever had a virus EVER !!!
My son is a senior programmer and does security incryption for a living.He simply put in a very common security program available to anyone.
Good Luck Betty Jo
Diane

JenK said...

Oh good luck!

And thanks for visiting my blog, I can't imagine what it looks like on a phone. Crap, probably.

Good luck again!

The Beading Gem said...

You're lucky you have someone who can help you sort it out. Cross my fingers and hope you are up soon.

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you get your laptop fixed soon ... I'd die without mine!

Shai Williams said...

Sorry you had such a sucky day. I couldn't imagine starting a day without my tea.

Speaking of tea, these folks are having a tea tasting to top rate darjeeling for only $30 for 1 ounce of ten different varieties.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lochan-Tea/8747778878

And no I am not affilated in any way.