Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pasty, with a little bit of color.

*
People get incredibly bored sometimes, looking at other people's pictures. But I took some pictures recently and I just have to post them. Humor me, okay?


I took the pics with my brand new USB microscope! How cool is that?

And please forgive me if I happen to be the closest thing to look at and take pictures of.

Something there is no shortage of in my house - cat food.




This is a wonderful thing called a spider vein. Ugh. It's on my leg and yes, I AM that pasty.




Embroidery on a top I was wearing.




I do not remember what kind of stone this is - but it is part of a bracelet.




Apparently sometimes part of my breakfast ends up on my shirt. Hence the piece of whole wheat bagel on my shirt.




Gross! A scratch on it's way to being healed from what else - a cat!




Part of a one dollar bill.




Cool! Some colors in the tattoo on my ankle.



Admit it - you want one now, don't you? A microscope, not a tattoo. Well maybe you want one of those too, I don't know. But the microscope is cool!

(I have gone back and taken out several exclamation points. You're welcome.)
*

8 Comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!

The Beading Gem said...

A USB microscope? The mind boggles. Fun pictures though! I remember reading about the Dutch scientist who invented the microscope a few hundred years ago. Imagine his shock when he looked at the little microbes in a drop of water!

Moms Musings said...

What a great microscope. I really, really do want one. Have you ever tried looking at several grains of colored sugar. Just like jewels.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

That certainly was interesting!
I would be using it all day!
Happy New Year !
Diane

BetteJo said...

Fascinating - great word for it. I'm always on the look-out for something new to look at. The cats won't sit still long enough. :)

slippingthroughtheworld said...

Yeah, I want one!!!!

Stimey said...

That is completely awesome. What is the microscope called?

Ring by Ring Designs said...

Small things are amazing. Hard for us to realize exactly what we are looking at. Thanks for sharing some interesting things.