Sunday, December 20, 2009

Carol of the Chins

*
Type in any Christmas song and click "sing it".

My favorite so far - Jingle Bell Rock!





To see full sized - go HERE.

Suggestions: (cause I couldn't think of enough to try on my own!)

Away in a Manger

Deck the Halls

Feliz Navidad

The First Noel

God Rest Ye Merry Gengtlemen

Hark The Herald Angels Sing

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Joy to The World

O Come All Ye Faithful

O Holy Night

O Little Town of Bethlehem

Silent Night

The Twelve Days of Christmas

We Three Kings

What Child is This?



3 Comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

That was fun ! leave it to you !!
Have a great week!(( Yikes the count down))My daughter arrives today yeahhhh!!!!
Diane

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! That's fun!

Heather "Hev" said...

Although I havent had much chance of coming by and saying hello during this past year - I am hoping 2010 will give me the opportunity to do so.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Heather from Vanilla Hevn