Thursday, November 6, 2008

Champion shopper


How do we end up doing some of the jobs we do? At work, totally unrelated to what I do, somehow I ended up being the employee responsible for ordering the office supplies for my department. Maybe because people knew I was a big online shopper? No, when I started doing it I had a catalogue and an order sheet that I had to fax to the company we shopped from. Sheesh. Didn't realize I had been doing it that long.

Once a month my Outlook calendar reminds me to send out an email to my co-workers asking them if they need anything, that I will be ordering in the next few days and they can email their requests to me. I do my best to find what everyone asks for but doggone it - sometimes even a champion shopper like me comes up short!


Click to see bigger



But I DID try.

Sorry Laura.


6 Comments:

The Beading Gem said...

That's hilarious!! Perhaps they were just out of stock. Did you try 6 ft 2" or even 6 ft 1 "?

Stimey said...

Hilarious!

I have one of those, but Laura can't have him.

BetteJo said...

Laura is 6 feet tall so I guess she wants to be able to wear a small heel. :)

Mahala said...

I want one too, should you happen to come across one :)

Pawhealer said...

Wouldn't that be nice....if it were only that easy.

Heather "Hev" said...

You have to be realistic - that is a tall order ;)

Oh dear - I wouldnt make it as a comedian would I ???