Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I got nothin'

*
I have not been reading blogs, currently I have 65 posts in my reader waiting for my attention. I have been Christmas shopping. Who hasn't, right? For the last 4 years or so I have bought everything online and I got a late start this year so I have been playing catch up. For me - the
Christmas season does not even approach enjoyable until after I complete my shopping.

I decorated my blog, but not my house. It's midnight and I have
clothes to put in the dryer, the dishwasher to run and some other chores before bed. No time for blogs!!!!

Can you say spaz? That would be me right now. I will calm down and be back soon. In the meantime - go back one post and make another snowflake for me. If I had more time right now that's what I would be doing! :)
*

3 Comments:

Lavender said...

Im struggling at the moment keeping up with my fave blogs, and even being interested in my own...for me its the whole December thing - always jam packed with 'obligations'.......so BetteJo,
BE FREE!!!!!

Unknown said...

don't worry bout' us over here...we know you'll be back...

Catherine said...

It's a big fat zero for me Bettejo! Should I be worried?