Thursday, August 25, 2011

Home


I have all my instructions and some meds - but really I'm doing quite well.  I filled the prescription for pain meds but I didn't do anything stronger than regular Tylenol at the hospital so I doubt I'll use it.  I do have some injections I have to give myself for 6 days, I am sure it won't be my favorite time of the day - but I've already done it once  so - no worries.




For now - all I really want is to get a good nights sleep.  Hospitals are not always good for that.  
.

4 Comments:

Lara said...

I will be praying for you in your recovery, dear. :)

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, rest and heal. I am wishing the best for you.

Stimey said...

Yay! Welcome home. Glad it went well, and get some good rest!

Cindy of PEI said...

I still haven't gotten to the what's wrong post. Catching up is so hard to do.