Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Apparently, there is always hope.


My son kind of lives in the back of the house while I live in the front.  He can come to the front of the house and spend time with me anytime he likes, but he is always incredibly involved in .. er.. something or other back there.

In the past people may have heard me say - no one will know if I die because God knows Andy will never notice if I don't come out of my room.  It's not that he'll think I'm sleeping, or that I have a day off work .. he just won't think about it.

On Monday I stayed home from work and spent most of the day in bed.  Thought I was working on birthing another kidney stone but it ended up okay.  Since there was pain involved I was only sleeping some of the time and at some point I heard Andy coming toward my room.  I opened my eyes and said "Hi Honey, what's up?" 

This is where it gets really strange.  He said he noticed my car, that I hadn't gone to work, and he was just checking ...
Do you hear the angels singing???  AH-H-H-H-H-H-H ......


SunRise

My sleep might be a little more peaceful from now on.
.
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the little boy is growing up. Some just take longer than others.