Tuesday, November 3, 2009

G'nite!

*
I'm tired. I'm really tired. Like I've never said THAT on my blog before. Worked 11 hours today which is okay because I do get overtime when I work over. But it's also okay because I didn't feel like I was spinning my wheels which is sometimes what it feels like when I can't figure something out. I enjoy my job but I enjoy it most when I'm doing it well.

It's also okay because I have decided to only work a 3 day week this week - with tomorrow being my Friday. Woo hoo, woo hoo! Can't beat that! And it's also okay because after I go into the kitchen and make my lunch for tomorrow - I'm off to an early bedtime. Might watch some election coverage or read a book for a bit. Don't think I'll last long though. Did I mention that I'm sleeeeeepy?
**
S'cuse me, I have an appointment with a bed. Nite!
*

5 Comments:

MsCatMinder said...

I think its that Hibernation time of year ... sleep well !

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the down time. That is something to woo hoo about.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Sometimes you just have to catch up with your sleep... then you feel like a new person.
Take care
Diane

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd work more hours in a day to have a shorter week! That rocks!

The Beading Gem said...

I hope you had a good night's rest. It must be catching for I am very sleepy tonite myself.