Monday, March 30, 2009

Drumroll please ...


Yay!



I know my blog is fairly schizophrenic, is it about beading? Cats? What I did on my summer vacation? I'm not quite sure. But whatever it's about, it has been 2 years and I'm still here. I'm pretty sure I haven't become any more interesting, my grammar hasn't improved, and my punctuation is still horrendous. So to anybody (that includes you lurkers) who has stuck around - or found me and not run off screaming, THANK YOU!!!

**Edited to add - Obviously I made my own graphic - apparently I can't spell BLOGOVERSARY!!!!
Sigh-h-h.


10 Comments:

Diane of Crafty Passions said...

You make me laugh, you crack me up I never know what to expect next and I love it!!
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!
Diane

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren BetteJo,

CONGRATULATIONS! Keep going!

It doesn't really matter if you blog about your cats, your pictures, your beading or your nutritional adventures. What matters is that you blog with total honesty. Not saying you reveal everything about your life or yourself, but that what you do share you share honestly. It is that honesty that keeps me returning for another read, another laugh and another Maxine moment.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

BetteJo said...

You are both too kind. No really, you are. :)

Thank you!

The Beading Gem said...

Congratulations on your second blogoversary!It's YOUR blog and you can write anything you wish on it!

It is an achievement to continue posting for so long. The internet is littered with abandoned blogs! So way to go!

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Good going. I'm a total newbie compared to you.

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren BetteJo,

No, you didn't misspell it.

Others have blog-O-versarys, but since your blog is a gift to us, your readers, it really is a blo-give-rsary!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

BetteJo said...

Lady Roots you are one of the sweetest people around! Thanks so much!

Stimey said...

Congratulations! And I don't think there's a right way to spell blogoversary.

Heather "Hev" said...

HAPPY BLOG(a-o-i)VERSARY

I dont particularly care which subject you tackle - you are always entertaining and I absolutely love visiting you :)