Saturday, March 31, 2007

Weekend (couch) Warrior

Today I find myself spending most of my time in front of this computer instead of actually beading. Well, OR cleaning house or doing my laundry. I have been trying to load jewelry on Froogle, it tells me it's published and searchable but I can't find it! And believe me - I am a champion online shopper!

Then I decided to try to put a photo album here on my blog- and got swept away into another world where the options were confusing to me and now I'm not quite sure if there are pictures of my cat with a tee shirt on and a feeding tube - on the web - or if they are still only on my PC!! But - I put a link at the bottom of the page.

I guess I will learn by doing, right? Meanwhile I have a BUNCH of beads calling my name, as well as some dirty clothes and a kitchen floor that needs washing. Hmmm - I think there are some Staufers french bread pizzas in the freezer calling my name too!

What to do ... what to do. Sigh-h-h-h. I love the weekend!! :)

BetteJ0

0 Comments: